X

• الوقت
  • عرض
مسح الكل
  • saif
    عضو
    • Mar 2002

What does PEPSI stand for?

This email needs to be translated and I would appreciate it if any of you guys can do that. It is a question meant to be asked here just to make you aware of something really important. Different approach, but the goal is the same. Here we go:

What does PEPSI stand for? PEPSI is an abbreviation of something that we all should be aware of, lets find out
    رحم الله إمرأ قال خيرا فغنم او سكت فسلم
  • الملكي
    عضو مؤسس ومميز
    • May 2001

PEPSI

Pay Every Pens to Save Israel

هذا ماتعنيه كلمة بيبسي وهي اختصار للحروف الاولى من كل كلمة في هذه الجمله :

( ادفع كل بينز للمحافظه على اسرائيل )

" بينز على ما أعتقد عمله اسرائيليه "

بس أنا بالنسبه لي ما أصدق هذه الخرافات

تحياتي للجميع

أخوكم الملكي
    لسني أحب اللسلسة

تعليق

• saif
      عضو
      • Mar 2002

Re: What does PEPSI stand for?

كانت هذه ترجمة لرسالتك وقد قمت بترجمتها نزولاً عند رغبتك مع أملي أن تحاول إيجاد حل للوحة المفاتيح لديك ولجهازك ليتسنى لك الكتابة باللغة العربية حتى لا تحمل القراء عبئاً اضافياً للترجمة .

-----------
      May Allah swt reward you the best for your efforts sister. Actually my problem is not limited to having no Arabic keyboard, but ensha Allah soon will be solved. I love to participate here and share whatever I have with the rest of my brothers and sister. Actually I feel like home. In any case if typing in English isn't acceptable I will just stop sending till I can type Arabic. Sometimes I try to post some pictures that my express what I wanna say, but that doesn't work here and have no clue why.

Thank u again

Saif

تعليق

• saif
        عضو
        • Mar 2002

رب أعني ولا تعن علي

الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملكي
        PEPSI

Pay Every Pens to Save Israel

هذا ماتعنيه كلمة بيبسي وهي اختصار للحروف الاولى من كل كلمة في هذه الجمله :

( ادفع كل بينز للمحافظه على اسرائيل )

" بينز على ما أعتقد عمله اسرائيليه "

بس أنا بالنسبه لي ما أصدق هذه الخرافات

تحياتي للجميع

أخوكم الملكي
        Sallam,

" يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وقولوا قولا سديدا يصلح لكم أعمالكم ويغفر لكم ذنوبكم ومن يطع الله ورسوله فقد فاز فوزا عظيما " الاحزاب : 70-71

أما بعد :

فقد جاء الإسلام بالأمر بالتعاون على البر والخير والنهي عن التعاون على الإثم والعدوان قال الله تعالى : (وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى وَلا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَاب ِ(2) سورة المائدة

وما أحوجنا في هذا الزمان الذي انتشر فيه الشرّ وانحسر فيه الخير وقلّ المعينون عليه أن نحيي هذه الشعيرة العظيمة وندعو إليها ونحثّ عليها لما فيها من الخير العظيم والنفع العميم . من إقامة أمر الدين وتقوية المصلحين ، وكسر الشرّ ومحاصرة المفسدين .

الإعانة ومرادفاتها في اللغة

قال صاحب الألفاظ المؤتلفة :

باب الاعانة :

يقال أعانه وأجاره وأيده .. ورافده وأغاثه وعاونه وعاضده وآزره وناصره .. وظافره وظاهره ومالأه ، والعون : الظهير ، ورجل معوان كثير المعونة للناس و استعان به فأعانه و عاونه وفي الدعاء : " رب أعني ولا تعن علي . " وتعاون القوم أعان بعضهم بعضا .

تعليق

• Raid

Salam alekom brothers and sisters ..
          i always see this question in every single chat and i get smae answer . but the funny thing that the answer is wrong answer, it dosent mean Save

تعليق

• Raid

it dosent mean Pay Every Peny to Save Isreal.. it really comes from an organic chemical substance in Stomach and it is called Pepseen .. .. sorry for sending two comments about one subject.

تعليق

• saif
              عضو
              • Mar 2002

thanks

الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Raid
              Salam alekom brothers and sisters ..
              i always see this question in every single chat and i get smae answer . but the funny thing that the answer is wrong answer, it dosent mean Save
              Sallam brother Raid
              Thank you for your comment. As you know businesses go by abbreviations, say GMC,GE,etc,. So we say PEPSI and sure it stands for something. One point of view interpreted " PEPSI" as Pay Every Penny to Save Israel. Another point of view mentioned that Pepsi is driven from PEPSIN which is made of stomachs of pigs! You mentioned "Pepseen" and I don't know if you meant PEPSIN?

Saif

تعليق

• Raid

Yes, it is what i meant and you can name it Pepsen and it is not made of pigs stomach it is an enzyme and we people have it to.

تعليق

• saif
                  عضو
                  • Mar 2002

الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Raid
                  Yes, it is what i meant and you can name it Pepsen and it is not made of pigs stomach it is an enzyme and we people have it to.
                  Salaam again,

According to Pepsi-cola company, Pepsi do not contain animal derived ingredients at all. They claim that "Pepsi-Cola is made with use of carbon dioxide". I really cant buy that argument.

How do we justfy the 1973 Pepsi - Porky Pig ?
                  This glass was put out by Pepsi and is copyrighted 1973 by Warner Bros., Inc. It is the elusive 12 ounce size that is not seen very often. It features Porky Pigin identical poses ...

Assuming that Pepsi has no pepsin as the company claims, then we can say that its name has nothing to do with pensin and therfore we should search for its meaning, right?

Finally, I dont think you are unaware of who ows this comapny

By the way, there is a book talks about food ingeredints and untold information. This book talks about pepsi and proves that it contains animl ingeredients , namely pork. I am sorry, for the moment I cant recall the title of that book , but ensha Allah I will try my best to get it and post it here if I can.
                  sallam,

Saif

تعليق

• Raid

O.K Mr Saif i'm wating

تعليق

• Raid

اكه , ايام سو ر ر ي

تعليق

Working...